Local 1262 members, depending on when they were hired, may be eligible for two different pension plans: The Defined Benefit Plan or the Defined Contribution Plan. Information on both plans is listed below, along with useful forms and contact information.
DEFINED BENEFIT PLAN
If you are/were a full-time member hired on or before September 1, 2011, or a part-time member hired on or before October 1, 2010 (and born on or before 10/1/1990) you may be or may have been eligible to participate in the Defined Benefit Pension Plan (DBP). For specific questions regarding the DBP, please call 1-800-522-4161, Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The DBP Summary Plan Description (SPD) describes the DBP in detail (click below). You can also find commonly used forms for the Defined Benefit Plan below.
DEFINED BENEFIT PENSION PLAN FORMS
- Address Change Form Retiree
- Address Change Form Terminated Vested
- Appointment and Authorization of Personal Representative Form
- Authorization of Electronic Deposit
- Income Tax Withholding Form for Pension — Federal 2018
- Indemnification and Hold Harmless Agreement
- QDRO Separate Interest Order
- QDRO Shared Interest Order
- State of NJ Withholding Form
- Statement Request Form
- Suspension of Benefits Notice
- What To Do If Your Application or Claim For Benefits is Denied
DEFINED CONTRIBUTION PLAN
If you are a full-time member hired on or after September 2, 2011, or a part-time member hired on after October 2, 2010 (and born on or after 9/30/1990) you may be eligible for the Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCP). For questions regarding the DCP, call 1-800-883-3682.
You can also view your DCP account status at John Hancock Retirement Plan Services www.mylife.jhrps.com where you can request statements, help manage your account, learn more about your plan benefits and perform transactions.
DEFINED CONTRIBUTION PLAN FORMS
- DC Plan Fact Sheet SR & SS 7.1.2019
- DC Plan Fact Sheet Foodtown 7.1.2019
- DCP New Participant Enrollment Form
- DCP Designation of Beneficiary Form